Rotary Vacuum Dryer
Rotary vacuum dryer is a type of industrial dryer employed for reducing or minimizing the moisture content in wet cake, powder or even slurry, with an added benefit of conveniently recovering the solvents. With lower labor and energy costs, the RVD a highly efficient, cost effective drying equipment.
- Suitable for heat sensitive material, lower temperature attained by high vacuum.
- Reduction in labor cost and energy consumption.
- Higher efficiency than other drying equipments.
- Solvents can be easily and conveniently recovered.
- Uniform drying due to blades on agitator constantly breaking any lumps formed during operation.
- Reduced thermal stress due to vacuum results in better colour and texture of product.
- Dust collectors present arrest valuable product from being carried off with the vapors and is thrown back by reverse flow of pulsating air.
- Available in sizes ranging from 250 litres to mammoth 25,000 litres.