A chemical reactor is a process vessel used to carry out a chemical reaction. It is designed to maximize net present value for the given reaction ensuring that the reaction proceeds with highest efficiency towards the desired output product, producing the highest yield of product at a minimal cost of operation.
- Materials used for construction are MS, SS304, SS316, SS-MS Cleaded, MS lead bonded, MS RLTL, or any other material can be offered as per your requirement.
- Volume ranging up to 75000l.
- Single or double mechanical seals can be provided as per your requirement
- Limpet or jacket can be provided as per your requirement.
- Any type of agitator can be fabricated and provided as per your requirement.